Hold Online Meetings
- Kyushu University provides Microsoft Teams included in Microsoft 365 as a main tool for online meetings.
- For a similar service Skype for Business, support by the Information Infrastructure Initiative will end at the end of March, 2020. If you are going to hold an online conference, please use Teams instead.
- For protecting personal information, many functions are restricted. You cannot make calls or chat to aother person basically.
- Faculty and staff who are directly employed by the university can apply to lift a part of the restriction.
- You can create and hold online meetings.
- Those who do not belong to Kyushu University can also participate in the online conference.
- You can participate in online conferences created by people who do not belong to Kyushu University.
- You can join an online meeting without installing the app, just by using a compatible web browser.
- Chat with members participating in the same online meeting is available.
- Up to 250 people can attend the online meeting.
- You can used not only from the Kyushu University network but also from other networks such as home.
Please refer to the following page for the detailed procedure.