You need to sign in using your SSO-KID and password to use Microsoft Teams, so please do not use this on public devices or shared devices.
- Some functions are severely restricted due to the protection of personal information.
- You can create or join online meetings.
- Those who do not belong to Kyushu University can also participate in the online meeting.
- You can participate in online meetings created by people who do not belong to Kyushu University.
- You can join an online meeting without installing the app, just by using a compatible web browser.
- Chat with members participating in the same online meeting is available.
- Up to 300 people can attend the online meeting.
- It can be used not only from the Kyushu University network but also from home.
- Directory employed members can search for each other.
- By submitting a group creation application, you can chat, online meetings, and share files in groups.
Please check Teamsチーム管理[暫定] out for details.（※Only for members of Kyushu university ）
We ended support for Skype for Business at the end of March 2021. If you are going to hold an online meeting, please use Teams.
How to hold an online meeting
Before you start a meeting, you need to create the meeting in Outlook using a web browser.
You need a Windows or macOS device and a web browser that supports Microsoft Teams.
Web browser that supports Microsoft Teams： Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Google Chrome
Creating a meeting
- Sign in to Microsoft 365 with a web browser
- Click Outlook icon or access Outlook with a web browser.
- Click on Calendar at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the calendar the date and time you want to add the event, or click “New event” at the top of the page.
- Enter the title, date and time.
- No need to invite attendees here.
- Microsoft Teams meeting rooms are available before the scheduled time entered here.
- Expand the “Add online meeting” pull-down and select “Teams Meeting”
- Click " Save" in the upper left.
You cannot create a meeting by clicking the “+ New Meeting” button in Microsoft Teams.
Sharing meeting links
Access Microsoft Teams using a web browser.
Click on calendar on the left side of the page.
Click on a meeting you created in advance.
- Give the copied meeting URL to the people attending the meeting.
Joining the meeting
- Access the URL of the meeting.
- Join a meeting with the Microsoft Teams app or a web browser that supports Microsoft Teams.
More information about Microsoft Teams
For more information on how to use the app, please refer to the following web page.
Kyushu University restricts some functions in order to protect personal information. Therefore, please note that some functions may not be available.
Microsoft Support： Microsoft Teams Meetings and calls