Members of Kyushu University are eligible for Microsoft 365 cloud services.
- Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise, a.k.a. Office 365 ProPlus: The office application it can be use in computers, smartphones, or tablets.
- Office on the web: The office application it can be use with web browser.
- OneDrive for Business: Online storage.
- Microsoft Teams: Online meeting tool, voice call, online collaboration tool in group.
Microsoft 365 Apps (licenses for desktop and mobile editions of Office applications) allows up to the following 15 devices per user.
Microsoft 365 Apps（License of office for desktop and mobile） The following devices are available up to 15 for per user.
- 5 PC/Mac
- 5 Smartphone
- 5 Tablet
We can respond to questions regarding the following matters.
- Signing in to Microsoft 365.
- Installing the office application to own device.
- OneDrive for Business
- SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Teams
- Azure Information Protection
Everyone who belongs to Kyushu University, and has own SSO-KID can use this service.
However, Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise / Office 365 ProPlus can not used by SSO-KID begins with “a”. Emeritus professors can use it althogh whose SSO-KID begins with “a”.
Your account will be deleted and the program will be invalidated after your graduation / retirement / resignation. (You need to construct the Office environment yourself after deletion of your account.)
- OneDrive for Business : Personality storage. It is able to be shared with other people.
- SharePoint : Group or project storage. It is used when sharing in a group or project.
File encryption / access restrictions
- File encryption / access restrictions : With Azure Information Protection (AIP), you can securely share important and sensitive files.
Use guidelines(Must read)
Microsoft 365 use guidelines(Japanese)
Caution (Must read)
- Do not store any information equivalent to the confidentiality 3 defined “九州大学が保有する情報の格付け及び取扱制限に関する規程（平成29年度九大規程第58号）” on the OneDrive.
- Please use Proself Disk if you want to store highly confidential infromation.
- The Copyright Act protects copyrighted works such as music and movies, and prohibits the unauthorized distribution of such materials. Please pay attention not to commit copyright violations when using Microsoft 365.
- This service is different from software licensed by Microsoft Enrollment for Education Solutions (EES).
In charge of Microsoft 365,
Working Group for Collaborative Infrastructure, Information Infrastructure Initiative
We will not be able to respond to inquiries over the phone during the following period.
8th Apr. – 31th May.
Reception time : Weekday 8:30～12:00 / 13:00～17:15
※ Inquiries outside office hours will be responded to on the next working day.Some inquiries in office hours may need one or more working days to respond.